Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
If you have a sweet tooth like me, then this is the one.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- chopped peanuts (to garnish)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare an ungreased 13 x 9-in baking pan.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Press mixture into ungreased baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine milk and coconut; mix well, spread over crust.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small saucepan.
- Cook, over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts.
- Spread over coconut layer.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, if desired.
- Cool and cut into bars.
What can I say another awsome recipe. You make me look so good to my family Kitten. Thank you!!
Kit - boy oh boy what a nice sweet treat! The sweetness of the coconut & chocolate are balance with the graham cracker crumbs. A little square goes a long way but well worth every bite. Was out of peanuts so no garnish this time....there will be a next time. I'm thinking all those church and sports team potlucks in the future! Thanks Kit for another winner. Oh and no tag game, no reason - just wanted to make another of your great recipes! Surprise! :D