Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies addictive chewy bits of goodness. I make them for my friends and family all the time and always get compliments on them. The ingredient that makes them so tasty is ice cream, odd but it adds a richness that is hard to replicate.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 ice cream bar (my favorite for this recipe is Fruttare Coconut Milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour (may need slightly more or less depends on the size of your ice cream bar)
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (200 g) package Skor English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cream together sugar, margarine, egg, ice cream bar, and vanilla together until well blended on medium speed. In a separate bowl mix together baking soda, salt, and flour, then gradually add to wet ingredients on low speed until combined. Add in remaining ingredients then drop by spoonful onto a greased baking sheet spaced roughly 3 to a row. Bake for 12-15 min till edges become golden brown, do not over cook.