Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is from my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this. Cooking time is chill time, this is an estimate.
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk, hot
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup corn flakes
- Heat chocolate and oleo in pan over low heat until well blended.
- Stir in hot milk into powdered sugar.
- Blend into chocolate.
- Mix in coconut, corn flakes evenly.
- Spread on bottom and sides of a buttered 8 inch pie shell.
- Chill until firm.