These are even sweeter with a little icing drizzled over the top. Nutella or similar choc hazlenut spread can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and line a flat baking sheet with non stick baking paper.
- 2Process flour, icing sugar and butter until it resembles fresh breadcrumbs.
- 3Add milk until combined and turn out onto a floured surface.
- 4Shape into a rectangle and roll out to approximately 25 x 40cms.
- 5Spread with Nutella and sprinkle coconut over it.
- 6Roll into a log shape and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 7Cut into 1-2 cm slices and place swirl side down onto baking sheet.
- 8Brush with milk and sprinkle a little extra coconut on top.
- 9Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Cool and if desired, drizzle icing over the top.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Scrolls
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g