Recipe by Roxxy
These are even sweeter with a little icing drizzled over the top. Nutella or similar choc hazlenut spread can be used.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 -4 tablespoons nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- milk to glaze
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and line a flat baking sheet with non stick baking paper.
- Process flour, icing sugar and butter until it resembles fresh breadcrumbs.
- Add milk until combined and turn out onto a floured surface.
- Shape into a rectangle and roll out to approximately 25 x 40cms.
- Spread with Nutella and sprinkle coconut over it.
- Roll into a log shape and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Cut into 1-2 cm slices and place swirl side down onto baking sheet.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle a little extra coconut on top.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Cool and if desired, drizzle icing over the top.