Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
All my favorite things with pecans too! Very good and easy to make ahead and have ready for company.
- 3 cups sugar
- 7 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix sugar, salt and cocoa together. Add eggs and milk.
- Stir in vanilla, coconut and nuts, add melted margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until firm.
Very quick and easy to make. The recipe makes enough to fill a 9-inch deep dish crust (from the freezer section) and an additional small bowl. Both baked up nicely. In small servings with a whipped topping, this is just the ticket when I'm craving something sweet after a meal!