Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is definitly one of my top 5 favorite sweets! It has my favorite ingredients! Oats, chocolate, coconut, condensed milk...ahh..you drooling yet? Lol. This is not only a kid pleaser, it is an adult one too. Great for gifts! 8)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flakes
- 3⁄4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted chopped nuts
- Put water in bottom of double broiler; bring to slow boil.
- On top of broiler, melt chocolate chips.
- Add in sweetened milk, vanilla extract, salt, nuts, oats, and coconut.
- Stir, blending well.
- Pour mixture into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Chill in fridge, then cut up.