1/1 Photo of Chocolate - Coconut No Bake Bars
1 hr 15 mins
Bonnie G #2's Note:
This recipe was sent to me on Face Book, and while I tried to make it fit the similar ones I found on here, it was enough different that I felt I needed to post myself. Making today and hope I'm not making a duplicate. Love chocolate and PB, add coconut and I'm all in. Serving size is not listed so have to guess at that, and cooking time is an estimate on cooling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil over medium-low heat.
- 2Once melted, remove from heat and add oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- 3Stir until chocolate is entirely melted.
- 4Pour into a 9x13 pan and cool in the fridge.
- 5When it's set, cut into bars and enjoy.
- 6Store in the fridge. If they last that long!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate - Coconut No Bake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g