Recipe by LARavenscroft
At one point I had go dairy free and really missed ice cream and had trouble finding an "ice cream" that tasted good and didn't cost me a fortune. This still isn't exactly cheap, but I know exactly what's in it.
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk (about two cans)
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk cocoa powder in a small amount of coconut milk, until smooth.
- Add remaining coconut milk and the other ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Make according to your machines instructions - time will depend on your machine, but mine takes anywhere between 45 minutes and on hour depending on the temperature of the ingredients.