Recipe by alligirl
These candies are quick to make, but allow 15-30 minutes for them to set up in the fridge before serving. Cook time is chill time. Very nice on a dessert tray...Posted for ZWT 5.
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate in glass bowl at 50% power, in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- Stir in nuts and coconut, mixing well to combine.
- Drop the mixture by heaping teaspoons onto wax paper lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, approximately 15-30 minutes. Enjoy!