1/1 Photo of Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream
5 hrs 10 mins
3 ingredients! I discovered this incredible alternative to dairy ice cream from domesticfits.com. So simple to put together and freeze quickly in an ice cream maker. You will not miss the eggs or cream. This recipe is wonderfully creamy and full of chocolate flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a medium sized pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- 2Allow mixture to simmer until thickened; about 8 minutes.
- 3Place contents in refrigerator; allow to chill until cold; about 4 hours.
- 4Pour chilled contents into ice cream maker and churn for 20-25.
- 5Serve immediately if you like soft serve, or (if after tasting any is left) transfer contents to freezable container and put into freezer until desired consistency is reached.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 979.6
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 165.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g