Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this once, and two neighbors of ours could not get enough. It really is good! Very rich!
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Slowly add in sugar to softened cream cheese.
- Combine well with each addition of sugar.
- Add other ingredients in to mix; blend well.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Refrigerate for several hours before cutting up.
The taste of this fudge was very good, but it never really solidified. It did make a good fudge sauce for ice cream, though.