Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy treat for whenever you need a chocolate coconut fix. Once prepared they should be refrigerated until eaten to ensure the coconut oil doesn't melt. Cooking time is actually freezer time though I ended up eating several spoonfuls before mine actually made it to the freezer.
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I used creamy)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt coconut on 50% power in microwave for approximately 45-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop by rounded teaspoons into cupcake pan (I used liners for easier cleanup).
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.