1/2 Photos of Chocolate Coconut Dream Bars
These bars are a delicious treat. When I got this recipe it did not contain chocolate, but I couldn't imagine coconut without chocolate, so I added it! I am listing the chocolate chips as optional, but I highly recommend them :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Using low speed on mixer, combine flour, 1/2 cup of the brown sugar and butter until particles are fine.
- 3Press into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan or baking dish.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Beat the remaining brown sugar with eggs until just blended.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 7Spread over partially baked crust.
- 8Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool completely and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Dream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 97.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g