Cook it til it's black's Note:
A low carbohydrate diabetic-friendly cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 1/4 ounces german chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 8 ounces liquid egg substitute or 8 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix (non-alcoholic)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with nonfat cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix cake mix, egg substitute, coconut extract, and pina colada mix together with a spoon until well blended.
- 3Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle tops lightly with shredded coconut.
- 4Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 75
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix