Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A low carbohydrate diabetic-friendly cookie.
Make and share this Chocolate Coconut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces german chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 8 ounces liquid egg substitute or 8 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix (non-alcoholic)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with nonfat cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix cake mix, egg substitute, coconut extract, and pina colada mix together with a spoon until well blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle tops lightly with shredded coconut.
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.