Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet, creamy fudge. Prep time doesn't include 8 hours chill time
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine (not spread)
- 4 ounces vanilla chips
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried tart cherry, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil.
- Stir milk& butter in medium saucepan over low heat until butter melts, turn off heat.
- Measure 1/3 cup into a small bowl, add vanilla chips, stirring till melted.
- Stir in cherries.
- Add chocolate chips to mixture in saucepan, stirring till melted, returning to heat if necessary.
- Using half the vanilla/ cherry mixture, drop small teaspoonfuls into foil lined pan, leaving spaces between each, Sprinkle with half the coconut.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly on top.
- Spoon on remaining vanilla/ cherry mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or until firm enough to cut into 1 inch pieces.