Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice tender cookie that taste and looks fabulous!
Make and share this Chocolate Coconut Cherry Cookie recipe from Food.com.
- Cream shortening and sugar in a large bowl.
- Ad eggs and extract beating on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to creamy mixture gradually beating on low speed.
- Stir in chips, coconut and cherries (coarsely chopped).
- Drop table spoon fill in greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350°F.