1/1 Photo of Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake Bars
Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
I wrote out this recipe AGES ago -- don't remember where I found it -- but finally tried it this week. Oh. my. goodness. I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT!!! Simple and irrisistible! Tastes good the first day, but definitely better a day later; my recommendation would be to make it a day in advance if it's for a special occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For base: Combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 2Stir in coconut.
- 3Press mixture firmly into 8x8" square cake pan.
- 4For filling: cream together cream cheese, melted chocolate, eggs, flour and sugar until smooth and light.
- 5Gradually add cream, vanilla, and cinammon, mixing until smooth.
- 6Pour over base and bake @ 350F for 25-35 min, or until filling is set.
- 7Cool and refrigerate. Drizzle with more melted semi-sweet chocolate, if desired (approximately 2 squares or 1/3-1/2 cup chips).
- 8Cut into bars or squares and serve!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g