Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
i found this in a simple and delicious cookbook. it is great and delicious.
Make and share this Chocolate Coconut Candies recipe from Food.com.
- in a large bowl, combine the confectioner's sugar, coconut, nuts and milk.
- shape into 1-inch balls.
- refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
- in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- stir until smooth.
- dips balls in chocolate.
- allow excess to drip off.
- place on waxed paper.
- let stand until set.
- store in an airtight cntainer.