My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat first 7 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth (batter will be thick).
- 2Stir in pecans; spread batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 4Combine milk and coconut; spread mixture over warm brownies, and bake 10 more minutes.
- 5Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 6Spread frosting over brownies; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-coconut Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 135.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g