Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Beat first 7 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth (batter will be thick).
- Stir in pecans; spread batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Combine milk and coconut; spread mixture over warm brownies, and bake 10 more minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread frosting over brownies; cut into squares.
These are fantastic! I took them to a gathering. They were gone in no time. So yummy and good. Thanks for posting.
Awesome!! These are the best! I have been searching for a recipe just like this for a long time. Our bakery makes them exactly like this. So rich an delicious, i can't wait to share them with friends and family.
Delicious - very rich! We loved them. Thanks for posting.