- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces coconut flakes
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat first 7 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth (batter will be thick).
- Stir in pecans; spread batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Combine milk and coconut; spread mixture over warm brownies, and bake 10 more minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread frosting over brownies; cut into squares.