Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.gooseberrypatch.com website. This recipe can be found in the Christmas Cookies Cookbook.
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets, shaping with hands into balls.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees; turn off heat.
- Place baking sheets in oven for 20 minutes or until candies have a glazed appearance.
I made a batch last night and froze them, then this morning DH and I ate a couple while they were still frozen. They were even good while still frozen!! thanks for sharing this recipe.