Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.gooseberrypatch.com website. This recipe can be found in the Christmas Cookies Cookbook.
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets, shaping with hands into balls.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees; turn off heat.
- Place baking sheets in oven for 20 minutes or until candies have a glazed appearance.
I made a batch last night and froze them, then this morning DH and I ate a couple while they were still frozen. They were even good while still frozen!! thanks for sharing this recipe.