Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These bars taste almost like Mound chocolate bars, for a change of taste, you could replace the chocolate chips with butterscotch chips, or any flavor that you desire.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter (no substitutions)
- 2 2⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- chocolate chips, for topping (any amount desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-in baking pan.
- FOR CRUST: Mix together, the crumbs, brown sugar and the melted butter.
- press gently into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 mins; remove from oven.
- FOR TOP LAYER: Combine the coconut and the milk.
- Gently spread over the crumb crust.
- Return to oven, and bake for another 15 mins.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chocolate chips (any amount desired).
- Allow the chocolate to melt, then spread gently, evenly all over the bars.
- Cool, cut into bars.