Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a one-dish recipe! Plus, people love it. I made it for a school bake sale and people begged me to make it again.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup vanilla wafer cookie (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Layer cookie crumbs, chips, and coconut without mixing. Drizzle with milk.
- Bake at 350 for about 15- 20 minutes or until golden brown, taking care not to let it get burnt around the edges. Cut into squares.