- 236.59 ml toasted chopped macadamia nuts
- 236.59 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 7.39 ml almond extract
- 198.44 g bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 340.19 g bag semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix together the nuts, condensed milk, almond extract, and coconut.
- Using your fingers, press the mixture into balls about 3/4-inch round.
- Place onto sheet trays and let rest at room temperature for 4 hours or in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After the balls have set up dip into the chocolate to coat evenly and lightly.
- Place onto a sheet pan to dry.