Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Alton Brown on Food Network. Sounds easy and good!
Make and share this Chocolate Coconut Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup toasted chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (7 ounce) bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- In a bowl mix together the nuts, condensed milk, almond extract, and coconut.
- Using your fingers, press the mixture into balls about 3/4-inch round.
- Place onto sheet trays and let rest at room temperature for 4 hours or in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After the balls have set up dip into the chocolate to coat evenly and lightly.
- Place onto a sheet pan to dry.