1 hr 25 mins
Paul Doster's Note:
This is a favorite dessert in my restaurant. It was developed by myself while I was in a pinch for a lunch-time dessert. I have sent this recipe to almost every state and three foreign countries. It is my most requested recipe. I hope you enjoy it. Please send me feedback.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 12X18 baking dish, line bottom with pastry squares.
- 2Mix next 4 ingredients together.
- 3In a heavy sauce pan, mix the next 3 ingredients together over medium heat.
- 4Add the dry ingredients to the saucepan and mix well.
- 5Stir constantly until the mixture slightly thickens (About 10 minutes).
- 6Pour mixture over pastry.
- 7Bake at 350F for 45-55 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with a scoop of coffee ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 243.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g