Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
These are so easy to make and require no baking, you can make these up to 5 days in advance and refrigerate in an airtight container. Plan ahead the balls have to be chilled overnight before coating in chocolate. Just a warning, these are VERY addicting LOL! You should get between 45-50 small balls, depending on the size you make them, so yield is only estimated.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal (just slighty crushed)
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups dry milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 15 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave.
- In a large bowl combine cereal, peanut butter, dry milk and powdered sugar; mix in melted butter.
- Moisten hands and roll about 1 tablespoon mixture into a ball.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and then chill overnight.
- Line cookie sheets with foil.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, stirring occsionally.
- Remove chocolate from over the water.
- Using a fork, dip the chilled balls one at a time into the chocolate mixture.
- Transfer to the cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.