Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yummy easy cookies.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup M&M'
- Preheat oven to 350° oven.
- Unwrap cookie dough; place in mixing bowl, add peanut butter, nuts and remaining ingredients to dough.
- Mix well.
- Drop dough 1 inch apart onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 16- 18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute.