Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A step above the regular stuff. The sugar can be replaced with the cup-for-cup version of Splenda, if necessary.
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (I like to run it through a food processor, but that is optional.).
- Store in a container with a "shaker" lid.
- Sprinkle over buttered toast.
My son really enjoyed this and said the cocoa flavor stood out the most. I
used the optional cardamom as well. Yum! Thx for sharing.
This was good on plain buttered toast, good on peanut buttered toast, and good on hot oatmeal!
this is a good recipe and I did not find the cocoa overpowdering, but added more complexity to the dish. I did cut downt eh coca which may be the reason. I would make this again. Thank you for recipe!