Make scones just like those from your local coffeehouse at home. They are delicious served warm with a good cup of coffee or tea.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat eggs, sour cream and vanilla in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add to flour mixture; stir until a soft dough forms. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Knead about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Place dough on greased baking sheet and pat into a 10-inch circle. Score top of dough with sharp knife into 12 wedges. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Melt and drizzle additional semi-sweet chocolate over scones, if desired. Cut into 12 wedges to serve.