1/4 Photos of Chocolate Cinnamon Scones
Make scones just like those from your local coffeehouse at home. They are delicious served warm with a good cup of coffee or tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 2Beat eggs, sour cream and vanilla in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 3Add to flour mixture; stir until a soft dough forms. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- 4Place dough on lightly floured surface. Knead about 1 minute or until smooth.
- 5Place dough on greased baking sheet and pat into a 10-inch circle. Score top of dough with sharp knife into 12 wedges. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool slightly on wire rack.
- 7Melt and drizzle additional semi-sweet chocolate over scones, if desired. Cut into 12 wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cinnamon Scones
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g