Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Scrumptious and easy to make.
- 2 loaf frozen white yeast bread dough, thawed and divided (1 lb.)
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 473.18 ml semisweet chocolate morsels
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans, divided
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar, sifted
- 44.37 ml milk
- Grease two 9-inch round baking pans.
- Roll one bread loaf into 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar/cinnamon mixture over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border around sides.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate morsels and 1/2 cups chopped pecans.
- Roll up dough starting at short end and seal edges.
- Cut into 6 slices.
- Place cut side up in prepared baking pan.
- Repeat with remaining bread loaf, sugar mixture, morsels and nuts.
- Place in second prepared baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool slightly and drizzle with Glaze.
- For Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and milk to make a siff glaze.
Delicious! The only substitution I had to make was the bread. The store I shop at didn't have any frozen bread dough so I made my own dough. I love the chocolate chips sprinkled in these. Just a nice change of pace from a regular cinnamon roll! Thanks so much for a great recipe!