1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Terri Juwan's Note:
Scrumptious and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease two 9-inch round baking pans.
- 2Roll one bread loaf into 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface.
- 3Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar/cinnamon mixture over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border around sides.
- 5Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate morsels and 1/2 cups chopped pecans.
- 6Roll up dough starting at short end and seal edges.
- 7Cut into 6 slices.
- 8Place cut side up in prepared baking pan.
- 9Repeat with remaining bread loaf, sugar mixture, morsels and nuts.
- 10Place in second prepared baking pan.
- 11Cover and let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pans.
- 12Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 13Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 14Cool slightly and drizzle with Glaze.
- 15For Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and milk to make a siff glaze.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yeast bread dough