Recipe by Barb G.
Tame that roaring sweet tooth in under 10 minutes with these Chocolatey Quesadillas. The recipe comes from Weight Watchers.com. Points value-3
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate, grated or chopped (about3/4 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium flour tortillas, 6 inch,plain or 2 medium wheat flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate,1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon over half of each tortilla.
- Fold tortillas in half to cover ingredients.
- Set quesadillas in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat until speckled with brown spots on both sides,about 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar:serve.