Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Got this from Land O' Lakes. Very tasty and very easy to put together...
Make and share this Chocolate Cinnamon Nut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to *350.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup of butter, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed until crumbly. Stir in nuts by hand.
- Press dough onto bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt chips and 1/4 cup butter in a medium saucepan on low heat; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat; add brown sugar, eggs,and vanilla. Stir until well mixed. Pour mixture over hot baked crust. Continue baking for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center is set.
- Cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
I made this for the cookie trays this year. This was very easy to put together. The cookie was dense and rich. I love chocolate, cinnamon and pecans but I guess I'm not crazy about them all together in one bite (just a personal thing I guess). Thank you for posting this recipe. I'm glad that I tried it..
These were very easy and quite delicious, just a tad too sweet for me.
This is very easy to do. The crust is almost like a shortbread. I used a 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips in place of the semisweet chips so I didn't top it with powdered sugar as it was pretty sweet.