Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mille-feuille is French for 'thousand sheets'. Usually it's puff pastry layered with pastry cream, but this is kind of an easy, redneck version with cinnamon graham crackers layered with chocolate whipped cream.
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered cocoa mix
- 2 teaspoons brandy flavoring
- 1 (14 ounce) box cinnamon graham crackers
- chopped almonds, to garnish
- cherries, to garnish (optional)
- Whip cream; add brandy and cocoa mix, and mix well.
- Layer the graham crackers with the whipped cream, ending with a layer of whipped cream (1 cracker for each layer).
- Let the stack sit overnight.
- Serve garnished with a sprinkle of chopped nuts and a cherry, if desired.