Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Low net carbs - High Fiber microwave muffin in about a minute
Make and share this Chocolate Cinnamon Muffin in a Minute recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed, ground
- 1⁄8 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- Place coconut oil in microwave-safe mug. Melt in microwave on high, takes about one minute. Add dry ingredients to melted oil, then add the egg. Mix with a fork until completely blended.
- Microwave on high for one minute.