I haven't prepared this recipe yet, but it's on my list to try! The recipe didn't come with information about how much it makes, so I'm only guessing at 36 meringues.
- Sift together sugar and cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites, cinnamon, and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on medium speed until it forms soft peaks.
- Beat in the sugar mixture one tablespoon at a time.
- Beat the entire mixture on high until it's glossy and stiff.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls of batter onto the sheets, leaving 1-inch between.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the tops feel dry to the touch.
- Cool 5 minutes, then remove from parchment paper.