1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Cinnamon Meringues
I haven't prepared this recipe yet, but it's on my list to try! The recipe didn't come with information about how much it makes, so I'm only guessing at 36 meringues.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together sugar and cocoa powder.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the egg whites, cinnamon, and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on medium speed until it forms soft peaks.
- 3Beat in the sugar mixture one tablespoon at a time.
- 4Beat the entire mixture on high until it's glossy and stiff.
- 5Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls of batter onto the sheets, leaving 1-inch between.
- 7Bake at 250 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the tops feel dry to the touch.
- 8Cool 5 minutes, then remove from parchment paper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Cinnamon Meringues
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g