Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A fun dessert, great when you have a few good friends over for coffee.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Melt margarine and chocolate.
- Whisk in flour until blended; cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat, blend in cinnamon.
- Pour into fondue dish; keep warm.
- Suggested dippers: bananas, strawberries, oranges, lowfat pound cake.
I dont have a fondue dish but this look too good to pass up so I made this and served it over ice cream. Only made about half of the recipe since it was only for two people and I saved the rest and kept it in the fridge. Today I warmed it up in the microwave and it heated up again fairly well. Excellent recipe using my favorite liquor!