1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cinnamon Brownies
Brownies with a layer of cinnamon, nuts and sugar in the middle!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened PLUS
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa, PLUS
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray an 8" square baking pan.
- 2Beat butter and white sugar and vanilla until creamy; add eggs, one at a time beating well after each.
- 3In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa; stir well. Add this flour mixture into the creamed mixture and beat well.
- 4Spoon half of this batter into the prepared 8" square pan, spreading evenly.
- 5In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the 1/2 brownie batter in pan.
- 6Spoon/dallop remaining brownie batter over top; spread evenly.
- 7Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick poked in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan on a wire rack,.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cinnamon Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g