Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a chocoholic's delight. Simple and yummy!!!! You can even use a raspberry on one end to simulate the burning end. Have fun with these.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 3⁄4 ounces mascarpone (8 oz cream cheese would work just increase cream a bit)
- 4 ounces chocolate (60-80% cocoa)
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- raspberries (optional)
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa, salt, sugar.
- Whisk in milk and add the eggs until well blended. Set aside.
- For the filling, melt chocolate and butter at 40% power in the microwave, about 90 seconds.
- Whip the creme.
- After a few minutes add the mascarpone and icing sugar and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate and butter. Put in fridge.
- Heat a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat. Pour a little batter into the pan, tilt and rotate the pan until the batter coats the bottom evenly. Cook for a few minutes then flip it and cook the other side as well for a couple of minutes.
- There will be 12-15 pancakes from this batter.
- Place a pancake on a board and spread with the cream.
- Place in a row seam side down. Spread a thin layer of cream on the top.
- Sprinkle the top with cocoa or grated chocolate.
- If you want, put a raspberry on one end to simulate the burning end.
- Serve creatively.