These are a chocoholic's delight. Simple and yummy!!!! You can even use a raspberry on one end to simulate the burning end. Have fun with these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa, salt, sugar.
- 2Whisk in milk and add the eggs until well blended. Set aside.
- 3For the filling, melt chocolate and butter at 40% power in the microwave, about 90 seconds.
- 4Whip the creme.
- 5After a few minutes add the mascarpone and icing sugar and mix well.
- 6Fold in the chocolate and butter. Put in fridge.
- 7Heat a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat. Pour a little batter into the pan, tilt and rotate the pan until the batter coats the bottom evenly. Cook for a few minutes then flip it and cook the other side as well for a couple of minutes.
- 8There will be 12-15 pancakes from this batter.
- 9Place a pancake on a board and spread with the cream.
- 10Place in a row seam side down. Spread a thin layer of cream on the top.
- 11Sprinkle the top with cocoa or grated chocolate.
- 12If you want, put a raspberry on one end to simulate the burning end.
- 13Serve creatively.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cigars
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: