Recipe by Cole.e817
These cookies are delicious! After one bite the mixture of chocolate and pecans will leave you wanting more!
- 1 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in mixing bowl on medium speed until light and creamy.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture, beating on low speed until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375'F for 9-12 minutes, or until light and golden.
- Cool and enjoy!