An updated chocolate chip cookie, perfect for the holiday season! I read the recipe in Bon Appetit originally using Hazelnuts, but I prefer any kind of nuts. These cookies are great because of their several different flavors in one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- 2Husk, toast, and chop nuts.
- 3Cut chocolate bars into desired size.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl: whisk to blend.
- 5In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat brown sugar, butter, orange peel, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 6Add flour mixture to large bowl.
- 7Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- 8Drop tablespoons of batter onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Bake until firm to touch, about 13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chunk Orange Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g