Recipe by kate.r.wilson
Simple and delicious - great to have in the cupboard for lunches and treats!
Top Review by Kate #2
The mixture was quite wet and sticky, but I think it was the oats that made it like that. It certainly didn't affect the result at all. Do watch them carefully in the oven, they seem to burn around the edges quite quickly. That may have been because there was no oven temperature listed in the recipe, so I guessed at 190C, which may have been a bit hot. Everyone in my house really loves these cookies, I will definately be making them again.
- 250 g butter
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the butter. Beat it with the condensed milk and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add flour, oats, baking powder and chocolate. Mix thoroughly.
- Put dessertspoons of the mixture on oven trays which have been greased and lined with baking paper. Press down with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through cooking.