Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Heavenly moist and fudgy.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown caster sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 100 g baking chocolate (chopped)
- 100 g baking chocolate (melted with 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil margarine)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- Melt 100 gm of baking chocolate with margarine.
- Cream together ¼ cup of margarine, sugar and condensed milk.
- Add egg whites, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Add in milk, vanilla and melted baking chocolate. Stir.
- Fold in chopped chocolate chunks (and walnuts).
- Pour into 8’ greased square baking tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320° F for 25-35 minutes. Leave to cool.
Absolutely the best brownies I have ever had so far!! I used 1 whole egg, regular butter and whatever chocolate I had on hand - a mix of 64% cacao and 74% cacao. Very rich.