1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chunk Cookies With Pine Nuts
Nikki Kate's Note:
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis. When I watched her make these on her show I just had to try them! Warning: Watch these cookies carefully, they burn very easily!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325º F.
- 2Combine the butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat the mixture until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the flour, pine nuts, and chocolate. Stir until just mixed.
- 4Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 5Scoop out 1-inch balls of dough. Place on the cookie sheet. Bake until the tops look dry, about 18 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes on the baking sheets.
- 6Dust with powdered sugar and transfer to a serving plate.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chunk Cookies With Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g