Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
With big chunks of chocolate in each bite, these cookies are excellent.
Make and share this Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and egg until fluffy.
- Blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in choco chunks and nuts.
- Chill dough AT LEAST 1 hour.
- Drop dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
These cookies are great. Dropped them by heaping tablespoons and got 20 cookies. They do spread, be sure to leave enough room between the cookies. On the edges they were crispy and they did retain some chewiness in the middle. I omitted the walnuts but will try with walnuts next time. Thanks for posting.
it is so delicious