Recipe by Lauren Clark
These are remarkable! They are good even if you aren't watching your weight. I didn't expect much since they were Weight Watchers, but when I took the first bite, I thought I had died and gone to heaven! These chewy fudge like cookies will melt in your mouth! Please try these. You will absolutely love them! 2 POINTS per serving.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix, unprepared
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, margarine, water, egg whites, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed until blended and smooth; fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons, 2 in apart, onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until puffed up and dry to the touch, about 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Yields 1 cookie per serving.