Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My friend recently gave me this recipe. They are yummy.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (you'll need baking sheets lined with nonstick foil or parchment paper).
- Beat cake mix, butter, water, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl with mixer on medium speed 1 minute or until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough about 3 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until puffed and set (cookies will sink when cool).
- Cool on pan 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
- For garnish, put chips in a small zipper top bag; microwave on high, kneading bag every 10 seconds, until chips are melted.
- Snip a tip off a corner and drizzle chocolate on cookies, let set.