Recipe by sassygirl4
great quick recipies for a family favorite...i add M&Ms just to make it fun for the kids
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy.
- add oil brown sugar, beat until light and frothy.
- blend in baking powder, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
- mix in flour until dough is smooth.
- stir in chocolate chunks.
- shape dough into walnut-sized balls.
- place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- remove to wire racks to cool.
- each serving is 2 cookies.