Recipe by Coraniaid
Originally posted here: http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2012/08/chocolate-chunk-cookie-dough-frozen-yogurt/
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, Packed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate mixture to butter mixture and fold in gently.
- Add yogurt and stir again.
- Place in a container and cover with lid.
- Freeze until set, preferably overnight.