Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Originally posted here: http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2012/08/chocolate-chunk-cookie-dough-frozen-yogurt/
- In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate mixture to butter mixture and fold in gently.
- Add yogurt and stir again.
- Place in a container and cover with lid.
- Freeze until set, preferably overnight.